Thursday 13 January 2011

finish of 2010 and the beginning of 2011

For quite some times i didn't visit my blog ady, so busy recently....working for two part time jobs, a day have 6 hours to sleep, the rest of time are working.....

On last year (2010), something amazing happened to me.....just as most of the post....
I LIKED SOMEONE.....hahaha.....
Apart from this, last year was the first year when ming will pick up his book and read in the library....
Many sweet memories on last year.....so hope that these memories will always save in my hard disc( brain and heart) and never forget.....
I still remember when i stood on the corridor with jia yan and ser-vio, discussed about girls.....
for jia yan, of course ms. E, well for me......just dreaming.....

many things happened last year that i grew a lot.....in managing my emotion.....
finally, all these things had to put a full stop on it....
the COUNT DOWN at Jusco......never be wipe off by the passing of time

2011, a new beginning for Jan(me, as my name is Janzen...hahaha)........
well, she left to Seremban for A-level, like most of my friends did.....
some of my friends head for NS, and the others go for part time......
WHEN WILL BE OUR NEXT OUTING?????
this question, always appear in my head,
does it means that as we grow we have to leave our friends behind???
no, definitely not.....
now i work in Maria's Cafe......a fun job....learn how to pour wines, serve customers.....

Enough for this time, until the next time.....bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment